nutrition planmassage therapy
Terms & Conditions
- I (Havazi London) operate on a prepay basis, that means you need to pay in full and in advance. Upon receipt of your complete payment, your booking will be confirmed.
- There are four methods of payment;
- Pay directly by cash.
- Pay by debit/credit card.
- Electronic transfer through the bank.
- Online payment.
- The client must contact me by phone to cancel or change the booked sessions.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours’ notice will incur a full charge and losing the session.
- Cancellations for prepaid packages which have already started will incur a 25% charge for any outstanding sessions to cover unforeseen expenses for booking, developing and planning the programme.
- In the unlikely event of me not being able to continue a client’s training, the client has the right to request a refund for the remaining balance of any unfulfilled sessions.
- You (the client) acknowledge that their answers to the questions outlined in their Pre-activity Questionnaire (PAR-Q) form are correct and complete to the best of their knowledge.
- It is a client’s responsibility to inform me (Havazi London) of any conditions or changes in health, past and present, which might affect their ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- You (the client) take full responsibility and liability for any injury, or physical damage unintentionally sustained, as a direct or indirect result of any cardiovascular or resistance training programme where the trainer commits no negligence.
- Results may vary depending on the individual. You should always consult your physician or another healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise programme.
- Clients who receive desired results have worked hard and committed to their customised advice and suggestions. It should be noted that any information offered by “Liam Gol” and “Havazi London” are merely suggestions and not to be considered as medical advice.
- Clients purchasing and participating in any customised programme acknowledge that the physical activities involved run the inherent risk of personal injury or other damages.
- You (the client) fully understand and knowingly accept the terms and conditions of this contract.